• Posted by : StrideR May 30, 2013





    Hisyarumon is a Dragon Digimon and a carrier of the X Antibody whose name and design are derived from theRook (飛車 Hisha?, lit. "Flying Chariot") chess piece and the mythological dragon ( ryū?).

    Download Link : Hisyaryumon






    { 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

    1. Hello again, this is a lovely mod! Um I just want to tell you I have found an Omnimon X model!
      It took me awhile to get it but I found it. The place I got it from no longer exist on the web so I would have to send you the model file that's if you want to rig it for the game.
      It also doesn't have..texture -_-

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. cool :D
        but too bad if there is no texture on it :(

        Delete
      2. I can try to put some textures on it. Before I send it to you plenty of tutorials on youtube!

        Delete
    2. Godamit, my first time in this blog and i love it! ^^

      ReplyDelete

  • Copyright © 2012-2016 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    GTA Monster Modz Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan