• Posted by : StrideR Sep 24, 2014






    The Fenrir is a fierce mythological (Norse) creature resembling a giant wolf. In MU Online the fenrir is a mount for all character classes which enhances moving speed and provides several very good advantages. A Fenrir has a total of 255 HP and can be damaged. To heal a Fenrir put a Jewel of Bless on it.


    Credits : 
    (C) Webzen
    wansoft for 3d model




    DOWNLOAD LINK : FENRIR 







    { 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

    1. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. mu online private servers

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! mu online private servers

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. conquer online private server

      ReplyDelete

  • Copyright © 2012-2016 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    GTA Monster Modz Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan